As an Appointment Setter, you are responsible for helping the team meet goals and increase productivity and profitability by generating leads.
This role will require lots of working outside, door knocking, and cold calling to generate new leads in the form of setting appointments for roof inspections.
This is an entry level position that comes with lots of training and mentorship. Eventually, you may also receive training in the field on how to complete a roof inspection and properly assist a customer in assessing their current roofing repair or replacement needs.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Car Insurance
- Valid DL
- Able to pass a background check.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN APPOINTMENT SETTER:
- Good customer service skills
- Not afraid to hear the word no, and keep going
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Are you a go-getter with a willing attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well with others
- Detail oriented and organized
- Time Management Skills
- Comfortable face to face with customers
- Capable of climbing on a 1-2 story non steep roof
- Enjoys working outside, all day