Sales Project Manager
As a Sales Project Manager, you are responsible for helping the team meet goals and increase productivity and profitability. This role will encompass generating sales opportunities in an efficient and timely manner as well as following those leads. Additionally, with training this person will have the opportunity to work company provided leads.
In addition to generating and working sales opportunities, this person will also complete thorough roof inspections to identify and document roof damage by taking notes and photos. Training will be provided to help you learn how to properly assess a roof for damage.
This person will also project manage day of builds for new projects that have come from your opportunity generation efforts. This will include things like material inventory, supervising construction efforts and crew, communicating effectively to the customer the process of roof installation/repair as well as collecting payment.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A SALES PROJECT MANAGER:
• Reliable transportation
• Good customer service skills
• Ability to work flexible hours
• You are go-getter with a willing attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Works well with others
• Detail oriented and organized
• Time management skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• 60K+ per a year
• Uncapped Commission
• Both W2 and 1099 positions are available
• Extensive training is provided.
• Health insurance benefits
• Company truck or vehicle allowance
• Paid time off
• Must enjoy working outside for long hours
• Willing to climb up on a 2 story roof, daily
• State minimum required car insurance
• Valid DL
• Must be able to pass a background check